IBEX provides technology advice to our clients in order to maximize network planning, implementation and operational performance, lowering expenses and improving overall efficiency through state of the art IT solutions and support.
- Network & System Integration: IBEX is capable of building computing systems for clients by combining hardware and software products from multiple vendors. As a systems integrator, we have aligned cheaper, pre-configured components and off-the-shelf software to meet key business goals, as opposed to more expensive, customized implementations that may require original programming or manufacturing proprietary component solutions.
- Network Administration support: Our customized network support is designed to meet the complete needs of our clients. Our tiered technical support solutions offer flexible, reliable service and 24/7 support to keep systems up and running—that’s worry-free.
- Helpdesk Support: Professional and timely support with high quality personnel, tools and processes. IBEX has provided its clients with high first call resolution objective solutions that reduce overall problem resolution times.
- Cabling: IBEX can respond to telecom and structured cabling needs virtually anywhere. Our team has in the past managed all aspects of communication, scheduling and coordination of several projects both within the United States and overseas. Our certified, professional technicians who meet our quality standards are licensed and strictly adhere to local codes and regulations.
- Hardware Consultancy: We’ve offered hardware requirements analysis, testing, recommendation, fulfillment, configuration and implementation for several of our clients to help improve productivity and cost management.